What Is Covered
Aria Lights, Inc. warrants to the original consumer or end-user purchaser that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired or replaced (with the same or similar model) at Aria Lights’ option, without charge for either parts or repair labor. Shipping costs will apply. Please keep your original sales receipt or delivery invoice for proof of purchase. Without proof of the purchase date, your warranty will be defined as beginning on the date of manufacture. This warranty applies only to the first end-user purchaser and only when the product is used in a country for which it is labeled for sale. Some factory-reconditioned parts may be used in the assembly of this product.
What Is Not Covered
- Any product that is sold or used outside of North America and Europe unless the product was specifically labeled for sale in that country.
- Damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from, but not limited to:
- Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature, product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Use of non-approved cleaning materials or solvents.
- Power fluctuations, interruptions, or voltages outside of the specified range.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Aria Lights.
- Any damage incurred in shipping.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
- Cartons, carrying cases, or any accessories used in connection with the product.
- Shipping charges to and from our factory or authorized repair depot.
- Normal wear of batteries.
How to Get Warranty Service
If you experience a problem with this product, contact your local dealer or Aria Lights to resolve the problem. If the product is diagnosed as being defective, return the product to the original place of purchase. If you are directed to return the product directly to Aria Lights, you must obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from Aria Lights. All products returned to Aria Lights must have an RMA number assigned, regardless of reason for return. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipping carton; any unit without an RMA number will be returned to the sender.
Limitation of Damages and Implied Warranties
ARIA LIGHTS WARRANTS THAT THE PRODUCT WILL OPERATE SUBSTANTIALLY IN CONFORMITY TO THE ARIA LIGHTS DOCUMENTATION AND PUBLISHED SPECIFICATIONS DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, PROVIDED IT IS USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARIA LIGHTS’ USER INSTRUCTIONS. ARIA LIGHTS’ SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY IS THAT, IF THE BREACH IS REPORTED TO ARIA LIGHTS IN WRITING WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD, ARIA LIGHTS WILL CORRECT THE NONCONFORMITY, EITHER BY CORRECTING THE PRODUCT OR (WHERE APPROPRIATE) DOCUMENTATION; REPLACING THE PRODUCT; OR, WHERE ARIA LIGHTS DETERMINES THAT CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT IS NOT FEASIBLE, REFUNDING THE FEE ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. NO OTHER REMEDY SHALL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, ARIA LIGHTS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ARIA LIGHTS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARIA LIGHTS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY BEYOND THE OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ARIA LIGHTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE (AND EXPRESSLY INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOSS OF DATA) OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THIS PRODUCT UNDER THIS OR RELATED AGREEMENTS, WHICH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE HARDWARE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER ARIA LIGHTS SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES RESTRICT THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE CERTAIN WARRANTIES; THEREFORE, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How State Law Relates To the Warranty
In the USA, this warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Aria Lights, Inc. products are warranted in accordance with the terms of the applicable Aria Lights, Inc. limited warranty.